Last updated 6/11/20
Click the button below to sign up for this season. You do not have to pay dues for Summer 2020 but we welcome any donations. Waivers must still be signed via this link.
Important News 5/31/2020:
– Youth Rugby Practices Begin 6/15/20.
– For now, we are changing the way we run practices due to COVID-19. We are closely monitoring the information on the Alabama Department of Public Health’s COVID-19 web page at https://www.alabamapublichealth.gov/covid19/index.html.
– We are NOT charging youth season dues this year, but do not expect us to provide jerseys, shorts, socks, balls, etc.
– We cannot guarantee any tournaments will happen the summer of 2020. If they do, and you are able to attend, we will split the tournament entry fees among participants.
Central Alabama High School Rugby Sevens = U19
(Ages 14 or 15-18)
Registration for age 14 or 15-18 High School tackle: Date of Birth between 9/2/00 and 9/1/04 (14 year olds can play up) for the year ending 8/31/20
Style = Boys Only Tackle Rugby (if enough girls are interested we will add a girls division as well). 7s. That means 7 on 7 rather than 15 on 15.
Practices for this age will be Monday and Wednesday nights from 6:00 – 8:00pm at Krebs Field at Ramsay Park (3601 Montclair Road in Birmingham). The starting date is June 15, 2020 and the ending date is tentatively August 5, 2020. Check this website’s calendar for cancellations or date changes.
Tournaments for the 2020 U19 Tackle Rugby Team:
TBD, if any this summer
Cost: Nothing for the summer of 2020 unless tournaments happen and you go to a tournament
- Michael Laney, Executive Director of Alabama Youth Rugby at firstname.lastname@example.org or 205-903-3408