Last updated 6/11/20
Click the button below to sign up for this season. You do not have to pay dues for Summer 2020 but we welcome any donations. Waivers must still be signed via this link.
Important News 5/31/2020:
– Youth Rugby Practices Begin 6/15/20.
– For now, we are changing the way we run practices due to COVID-19. We are closely monitoring the information on the Alabama Department of Public Health’s COVID-19 web page at https://www.alabamapublichealth.gov/covid19/index.html.
– We are NOT charging youth season dues this year, but do not expect us to provide jerseys, shorts, socks, balls, etc.
– We cannot guarantee any tournaments will happen the summer of 2020. If they do, and you are able to attend, we will split the tournament entry fees among participants.
(Ages 11 or 12 to 14)
Registration for age 11 or 12 to 14 tackle: Date of Birth between 9/2/04 and 9/1/07 (11 year olds can play up) for the year ending 8/31/20.
Note: 11 year olds have the option to move up to U15 with parents’ permission.
Style = Boys Only Tackle Rugby (if enough girls are interested we will have a girls division as well).
Practices/Scrimmages: Monday and Wednesday nights from 6:00 – 8:00pm at Krebs Field at Ramsay Park (3601 Montclair Road in Birmingham). Starting date is June 15, 2020 with an end date tentatively August 5, 2020. Check this website’s calendar for cancellations or date changes.
Tournaments for the 2020 U15 Tackle Rugby Team:
TBD, if any this summer
Cost: Nothing for the summer of 2020 unless tournaments happen and you go to a tournament
- Michael Laney, Executive Director of Alabama Youth Rugby at email@example.com or 205-903-3408